Sunday, January 19, 2014

NFL picks - division playoffs

Let me first say that I would love to see Seattle and Denver in the Super Bowl.  Two new teams for a change!  Plus, I love the two quarterbacks on these teams.  Two good guys for a change!  So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Seattle over San Francisco - Now that my pick is locked in I feel differently, but maybe the Seahawks really can use the crowd, Russell Wilson really will make some big plays, and it really won't matter that wide receiver Percy Harvin is sitting on the sidelines.

New England over Denver - Now that my pick is locked in I feel differently, but Peyton Manning just seems to have some curse on him in the playoffs.  Or nerves.  Or something off in his head.  Plus, the whole Omaha thing is now so huge with the state of Nebraska offering up money for his foundation every time he says the word in this game.  And Tom Brady loves to beat Manning who overshadows him despite his own personal career and super model wife personal life.

I'm not sure I can take the stress of these games.

No comments: