Saturday, January 11, 2014

NFL Picks Playoffs #2

Seattle over New Orleans - I've got to go with my man Russell Wilson who is looking for further entry into the playoffs after losing last year to the Falcons in round one. The Saints haven't been as consistence as the Seahawks, and while I believe the season doesn't much matter once in the playoffs, I'm hoping Wilson and company play like they did all year.

New England over Indianapolis - Experience over Luck? That's what I'm counting on. 

Denver over San Diego - I hear that Phillip Ruvera is clutch, and while I don't see this team play much, I wouldn't list him in my top five quarterbacks. Peyton Manning, on the other hand? I want to see him win the whole enchilada because I want to see the good guy come out
In top for once. 

San Francisco over Carolina - While I will root for Cam Newton and team I still have that streak worry. At some point most undefeated streaks end. 

No comments: