Saturday, April 30, 2016

Four month resolution check

Four month resolution check. I grade from 1-10 with 10 being the highest. Still early in the year so I'm not feeling too shabby...
  1. To get into a routine with my physical therapy exercises and to have massages - I started out in March strong, but fizzled quite early. I do the exercises, but there is no routine. I know I meant daily, but that's difficult because it takes a chunk out of my time. I have had no massage. I blame it on trying to find someone with recommendations that doesn't cost and arm and a leg. Sigh. I'll have to really try harder. Grade: 4
  2. To be serious about getting healthy; lose weight, exercise regularly, swim - Another one where I started strong, but fizzled. I am always glad when I finish exercising, but getting there is the hard part. I know that if I went to the gym every day that would also take care of #1 because I love to do my therapy on the tables at the gym. I've eaten better so I'm going to be able to have a least some points, but I have not done any swimming. Grade: 4
  3. To celebrate people's birthdays via my blog - YES! YES! I have done this in spades and even gone beyond what I suggested. Boom Baby! Grade: 10
  4. To scan all my photos and organize them on the computer - Yes, I have done this a little bit at a time. I made my brother a great album of his pictures from birth to when he got married. I'm hoping to make a few more books with all of the pictures and slides I'm scanning. Yay! I'm actually completing a resolution. Grade: 10
  5. To work on myself mentally - Yes. I keep forgetting this one is here, but I can honestly say that I have done well with this one. It isn't easy, as I live in my head far too often and far too long, but I am working really well on the good in life and not dwelling on the past or worrying about the future as much as I've done my whole life. So pat on the back for me. Grade: 6
Total Score: 34 out of 50 - Four points better than last resolution check. That's a positive. Gotta keep on chugging on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go, Girl...hang in there!