Sunday, November 12, 2017

NFL 2017 picks week #10

Last Week - 8 - 5
Overall - 83 - 50

Seattle over Arizona - Yep, think the Cardinals can put a fork in it.

Buffalo over New Orleans - Even here. Said I wasn't going against Buffalo and they are at home.

Green Bay over Chicago - The Packers always seem to find a way to win despite their injuries.

Detroit over Cleveland - I think the Lions score tons of points today.

Tennessee over Cincinnati -

Pittsburgh over Indianapolis - I hate when the Steelers are the buzz. We aren't there yet, far from it, and today's game will be a big one in terms of knocking out the "we can't well against poor teams" talk.

Tampa Bay over the Jets - Oh, boy. Going out on a limb here, but Tampa's quarterback is out and lucky Fitzpatrick, once the Jets quarterback, is in.

Washington over Minnesota - I don't know why I went with this one, but I did.

Jacksonville over Chargers - Why not? God love the Chargers.

Rams over Houston - I mean, these Rams are jut killing it!

Dallas over Atlanta - I can't keep abreast of whether or not Dallas running back Ezekiel Elliot is in or out, but either way the Cowboys seem to be on fire right now. The Falcons can't yet decide.

Giants over 49er's - This could be the day.

New England over Denver - The Broncos defense was suppose to be huge, yet so far they are anything but that. Don't think that changes today.

Carolina over Miami - I really wanted to go the other way, but I fell to the census.




No comments: