Sunday, November 26, 2017

NFL picks week #12

Last Week - 10 - 4
Overall - 103 - 60

Detroit over Minnesota - I'm saying right now that the Vikings are going to give the Eagles a run for the Bowl. Unfortunately for me, I came to this conclusion too late.

Dallas over Chargers - And I was not any better with this game either. I went with those two teams because on Thanksgiving Day they usually win.

Washington over Giants - I'd brag about getting one right, but that's hard to do against the Giants who have only won two games all season.

Atlanta over Tampa Bay - I see the Falcons finding their groove this week and racking up the points.

Cincinnati over Cleveland - Who cares? Maybe the Browns pull out a win, but I didn't have enough faith to make that pick.

Tennessee over Indianapolis - The Titans are the better team at least record wise. The Colts can't seem to make up their minds on coming out to play. I went with the Titans Mariota, despite his four interceptions last week.

Kansas City over Buffalo - The Chiefs once again started out well and then faltered, but the Bills are all kinds of messed up lately, or maybe I should say every time I pick them. Toss up.

New England over Miami - The Dolphins win the odd games where they are usually the underdogs, but it's hard to bet on them against Tom Brady.

Carolina over Jets - The Panthers suddenly found their mojo, and the Jets have gone the opposite. I'm betting on Cam.

Philadelphia over Chicago - Nothing here to sway me toward the Bears.

Seattle over San Francisco - I've put a fork in the 49ers, along with the Browns and the Giants.

Oakland over Denver - What happened with the Broncos this year? So much for that talked about defense. Meanwhile, Oakland isn't any better kicking ass one week and looking for their asses the next, but I've got Michael Crabtree on my Fantasy team so I'm a bit biased when it comes to them.

Rams over New Orleans - I'm having second thoughts here, but can Drew Brees keep it rolling? On the road?

Jacksonville over Arizona - I think I've forked the Cardinals as well. The Jags, however, thought to be the worst team this year are mighty little fighters and have made a lot of people eat crow.

Pittsburgh over Green Bay - Always hard to play against a team that tons of my friends back, but it's at home for us and a night game and we usually thrive in those conditions. If we can come out like last week, no worries, but then again the Steelers have issues that still need to be worked out.

Baltimore over Houston - The Ravens always find a way to win and against the poor Texans who have lost a host of players they shouldn't have an issue.



No comments: