Sunday, November 19, 2017

NFL picks week #11

Pittsburgh over Tennessee - Back at home, wearing the new color rush uniforms instead of the retired bee outfits, playing a night game. I knew we had it.

Detroit over Chicago - I've been disappointed by the Lions this year, but I'm holding on that they will find their rhythm.

Jacksonville over Cleveland - Surely the Browns won't go without a win this year, but I didn't have enough faith to pick them against the Jags.

Baltimore over Green Bay - The Ravens are not a team that I think will lie down and die. They just are too mean to do so, and without Aaron Rodgers I couldn't go against them.

Miami over Tampa Bay - This is the game that wasn't played during the hurricane, and I gave the Dolphins the edge at home.

Rams against Minnesota - The Vikings are hot, but does anyone want to bet against this Rams team?

New Orleans over Washington - The Redskins are like the Lions. They have the talent, aren't given enough credit, and always seem so close, yet can't seal the deal. I went with the Saints who are sizzling with a streak of wins.

Kansas City over Giants - When a team is 1-6 you tend to think they won't win.

Houston over Arizona - I like what I see with the Texans who have had injuries galore this year and they're going against a team that hasn't quite found their footing this year.

Chargers over Buffalo - Yeah, yeah, I said I wasn't going to bet against the Bills, but they screwed me over last week.

Denver over Cincinnati - Another toss up? I keep thinking the number one defense will find a way to win a game.

New England over Oakland - Drew Carr could come out slinging, but how do you bet against Brady who has thrived now that his nemesis Manning is out of the league?

Philadelphia over Dallas - The Cowboys sucked last week, and maybe they pull it together this week against a division rival at home, but the Eagles are flying high, and I didn't see enough from the Cowboys last week to make me think they can clip the Eagles' wings.

Atlanta over Seattle - Not sure what is happening with the Falcons, but like my own team, I think they eventually will find their groove.


No comments: