Sunday, October 21, 2018

2018 NFL picks week 7

Last week - 11-4
Overall 62-30

Denver over Arizona - The Cardinals may have won a game, but that doesn't mean a thing

Chargers over Tennessee - Phillip Rivers is too hot with the hand against the Titans defense.

Patriots over Chicago - I really wanted to pick Chicago but chickened out in the end. I saw what Tom Brady did last week against the Chiefs. The man has that drive and will to win. He takes this shit seriously, people. I don't think, other than Aaron Rodgers, that any other quarterback treats his job the way this man does. I have to give him kudos for his heart and grit.

Indianapolis over Buffalo - The Colts keep trying. Today they make it.

Detroit over Miami - I wanted Detroit, and then I went with Miami. Then I came back to write this entry and switched my pick. The Dolphins aren't as good as they think they are. They've pulled out some wins, but I believe Stafford might shred them today.

Minnesota over Jets - Another iffy game, but like Miami, the Jets are still deciding who they want to be, and the Vikings know.

Philadelphia over Carolina - Is anyone else wondering what's happening with Cam Newton's team?

Tampa Bay over Cleveland - Oh boy. An exciting game here, huh? Tampa fired their defensive coordinator this week. If the Bucs don't win today at home, more heads are going to roll. I think they come out firing.

Jacksonville over Houston - This game might be a good one to watch. It's hard to predict what the Jags will do what with their 3-3 record, but I don't think they have an issue this week. Plus, without my Steelers this week, I need my backup quarterback to get me some points!

Baltimore over New Orleans - Yikes. Another game I went back and forth on. Here's hoping the Saints win big but the Ravens are in a tight race in the division, are playing at home, and like the Patriots, seem to eek it out in the end.

Rams over San Francisco - I don't see the undefeated losing this one

Dallas over Washington - Always a rivalry, but the Skins aren't elite by any means, and the Cowboys rolled last week like they've finally found their groove.

Kansas City over Cincinnati - Whoa. This game. This game should be a good one to watch. Both teams coming off a heartbreaking loss. But the Chiefs are by far the better team. Here's hoping that Vontaze Burfict doesn't kill anyone tonight.

Atlanta over Giants - I considered that Monday night might be the Giants night, but then I thought, nah.

No comments: