Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Random things running rampant

  • If I scanned ten pictures a day until the end of the year, I'd make a big dent in whittling down my boxes of photos.
  • Keeping hard-boiled eggs in the refrigerator gives me a quick protein at any time of the day.
  • Why does getting organized (i.e., making lists) take more work than being organized?
  • I've never been someone who wondered how things worked, which is most likely why I dislike science.
  • The Cleveland Browns have fired their head coaches always after the team plays the Steelers. That is usually at the end of the season. Do you think the NFL put the game earlier in the year, hoping that wouldn't happen? Pfft. Oh, well.
  • Why can't I pronounce words correctly aloud? They always sound perfect in my head.
  • The rest of the country is experiencing fall weather with cooler temperatures except for Florida. Yet, Floridians want that. But isn't the opposite the reason why we moved here in the first place?
  • For always being negative regarding my body, I'm damned proud of the way it bounces back from trauma.
  • Why is everything on my desk, but the thing I need most?
  • Edit my way or not at all. That logic might be harmful, yet I can't stop.
  • Yesterday I wanted my mommy.
  • Someone needs to invent an eraser that can withstand Florida. I think I need to wrap Saran around each eraser on my pencils so that they stay moist so I can erase things. Or, I need to stop making mistakes.
  • How come when I had kids living here, planning meals seemed more natural?
  • I love my Steelers Nation Unite sticky note cube.
  • Some days I just don't feel the story.

No comments: