Sunday, November 03, 2019

NFL 2019-2020 picks week 9

Last Week - 13-2
Overall 70-50
Maddy - 3-1

San Francisco over Arizona - Must've been a good one.

Jacksonville over Houston - Nope.

Buffalo over Washington - Kind of hard not to go this way.

Minnesota over Kansas City - Maddy's pick. I kept going back and forth after making the Vikings pick, so I had to turn to my expert.

Miami over Jets - Yeah, here is the game of the week. Flip a coin.

Philadelphia over Chicago - Mitch Trubisky's job is on the line if he even starts today. The Eagles can't make up their minds on whether or not they want to play, but I think they're the better team.

Pittsburgh over Indianapolis - Yeah, not even I believe this. No James Connor this week for the Steelers. The back up was hurt last week and didn't play. The Colts are hot. But...there's always hope when it comes to my loyalty.

Carolina over Tennessee - Another one I wasn't sure about. Maddy picked the Titans. I stayed with my gut. And Terry Bradshaw.

Detroit over Oakland - I like the Lions. The Raiders not so much. Is that a wrong way to make a pick?

Seattle over Tampa Bay - The Bucs maybe come to play this week. Or maybe not. I think the Seahawks make up for their shoddy play last week.

Cleveland over Denver - No Flacco this week for the Broncos. Maybe Mr. Commerical will step up for the Browns.

Green Bay over Chargers - Not impressed with Phillip Rivers and his crew. Whereas the Packers? They're smokin'.

New England over Baltimore - Could be a close one this week for the Pats. The hardest team on their schedule, I think.

Dallas over Giants - The Cowboys always come to play hard against this rival.

No comments: