Sunday, November 24, 2019

NFL picks 2019-2020 week 12

Overall - 91-71

I'm really discouraged with football at this point. This week my team is down significant players once again, my fantasy team has more injuries, and the appeals process (with what occurred a week ago on TNF) with the racist remarks added has left a sour taste in my mouth.

However, I'm not a quitter, so here we go...quite a few games this week that are neck and neck.

Indianapolis over Houston - Out of the gate, and I'm already down one.

Atlanta over Tampa Bay - The Falcons came back from their bye an entirely different team. Like, what the hell happened? But, will that streak continue today against a division rivalry? One that is struggling? Ack. What to do, what to do... Tom has picked the Bucs. Maddy and I went with Atlanta.

Buffalo over Denver - I've lost track of who is quarterbacking the Broncos.

Chicago over Giants - I'm not sure why the Bears are favorites, but I went with that. Daniel Jones can't save the Giants this year.

Pittsburgh over Cincinnati - Please, oh, please let's not lose to a 0-10 team, but, dear God, with what we have left of our team, this might not be easy.

Cleveland over Miami - Go Dolphins! I hope this goes the other way.

New Orleans over Carolina - I'll go with Brees.

Oakland over Jets - Another one that I was unsure of. I think my sour taste with Le'Veon Bell forced me to make this decision. Jeez, what would I have done if AB had stayed a Raider?

Seattle over Philadelphia - I hate picking all the favorites, and if ever there was a game to take the underdog, I figured this one was it.

Detroit over Washington - Maybe the Redskins can pull this out??? I didn't have as much faith by the deadline.

Tennessee over Jacksonville - Another good match. I think the Titans have an edge at home.

Dallas over New England - Call me crazy.

San Francisco over Green Bay - Hmm...do the 49ers come back from their loss? At home?

Baltimore over Rams - I'm dreading that the two AFC teams that might be in the Super Bowl are the two teams I really, really hate.




No comments: