Saturday, January 01, 2022

2022 Resolutions


Our family has kept resolutions since the 1980s, and while I agree that we can start over every morning, this tradition has been fun. So, here I go again, resolving to do things in 2022. 



  • To finish several projects I've started and haven't completed, including staying on Tom until we have completed our will - This is sort of a carry-over to all the resolutions left undone.

  • To establish a daily business routine with hours and keep to it - I'm working now. I should have work hours. Plus, I need to manage my time better.

  • Begin a healthy eating/workout regiment - This is the year I'm determined to shed a lot of unhealthy things.

  • Create my author website and increase my author social media presence - I did well on social media via Instagram and Twitter for my author persona, but I need to do more, and I need a website.

  • Have a monthly dinner calendar, so I'm not struggling to know what to cook at night - I did this several years ago for about two months and loved it. 

  • To finish my mess, that is book one. Finish book three. Edit both. Learn the self-publishing industry - Another huge resolution but one I plan on completing!

  • Eat weekly meals at a table and not in front of the TV - I think this bad habit has contributed to my unhealthy life, therefore, be gone!

  • Go on several girl trips - A few friends and I have talked about this, and to make sure it happens, I'm documenting it here.

  • Purchase birthday cards and prepare for sending out at the beginning of the month - Yep, still struggle with this one, although I have taken to using Venmo for sending birthday gifts to my nieces and nephews

  • Get back to blogging on my personal site. - Have you missed me?

Happy New Year! May this be a year of continued health and happiness for us all!

No comments: