Monday, December 14, 2009

Ten random thoughts for today

  • When Florida's weather is in the '60s with fog and rain it puts one in a mood to get ready for Christmas. Today it is 83 and the sun shining brightly through my windows is causing my air conditioner to run frequently. I haven't even bothered to turn on my tree.
  • Cleaning dog urine out of my carpet is getting old.
  • I think it would benefit the Indianapolis Colts and the New Orlean Saints to lose before the playoffs begin.
  • How come SAHM's don't receive Christmas bonuses?
  • If I clean the windows in my house, will my company even notice the weird stripes of different colored paint adorning the outside of my house because these remodeling projects will not be done prior to the holidays?
  • If Elliot's tongue is hanging out now and he is panting at this weather, what will he do in the summer?
  • How can drinking alcohol nightly not be good for you? Especially during the holidays?
  • If I get a new flat-screen TV, will the Steelers start winning on it?
  • Tiger Woods better get his wife a REALLY nice Christmas gift.
  • Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat and I'm not ready. But it's okay because we are having turkey.

No comments: