Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Little ole me propped up on a couch sometime in my first year.  Since that time I've lived in four different states, had a job that I enjoyed, lost a parent, married, gave birth to two beautiful red haired girls, and made good friendships that have lasted a lifetime.  All with a little extra thrown in between.

Today I turn 46 35 and celebrate with family and friends.  I couldn't ask for more.  Except.....

THIS...




Thanks to my sis-in-law for this little beauty!  Not only will it keep me cool in the Florida weather, but it will let me show my team spirit to everyone who needs cooling off.  Oh, and the dog hates it so it works to keep him away! Seriously? Who could ask for anything more?

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it!! That little jewel came from a little 5 & dime store in St. Joe Michigan... I went there in early October and it was the kind of store that sold all the old fashion candies and such... but one whole section was devoted to the Steeler... I'm assuming the owner was a fan...anyhoo, I was hoping you didn't have one already! So glad you had a great birthday:)