Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010

Once again our group, which started out in 2003 with five families, got together in my neighborhood for trick or treating. 

Back then we had a little party in my driveway with lots of food and drink and even games for the kiddos.  Tom and I decorated our garage and the adults dressed in costume, and we took the neighborhood by storm.



This year I decided to bring back that driveway party.  I organized a potluck and we had our fill of pizza, sandwiches, Chinese food, hot dogs, mac and cheese, cornbread casserole, and pumpkin ice cream.

We still have four of the original families from that first night, adding new families each year.  This year seven different families participated.  Tom and I were the only adults dressed in costume.  Elliot and his friend Bella accompanied us trick or treating and many of the houses gave out treats to the animals.



It was quite the evening with food, fun, and treating.  If only my Steelers had won to top off the evening!

 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looks like fun! Great costumes:) What did you and Tom goes as??? No photos of you???