Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday's 10 Random things

  1. I don't know if it is because I find him very sexy and attractive, but I love Adam Levine's voice.  At least he is older than Zac Efron.
  2. Are there any payphones anywhere anymore?
  3. I carry around an appointment book for teaching swimming lessons.  I prefer having the insert monthly calendar as opposed to a weekly or daily one.  I use to be able to buy blank calendars and fill in my own days and years, but companies got smart and quit selling those.  I went to find a new insert this year and all the discount stores calendars started in June.  Huh?  I had to pay $9.00  for a 3 1/4" X 6 3/4" calendar at Staples.  $9.00!  I could have purchased a whole appointment book for less than that.  But I need pockets and my insert pouch.
  4. Why isn't everyone on Facebook?  I'm always surprised to hear that some people aren't.  Pooh.  I like keeping in touch with old friends far away.
  5. Madison just gave me an invitation to a high school awards ceremony where she will be honored (don't ask me for what as it is a secret or something).  It is, of course, the same day as Darcy's school's 8th grade graduation in which Darcy will be speaking.
  6. Going through and scanning old photos makes me nostalgic.   I was so young!
  7. How are the writers of Revenge and Once Upon A Time going to continue season after season?  Maybe for quality television viewing writers should sign on for one season only and wrap up the story.
  8. Darcy accepted a ring from a boy, although it was purchased by two of her friends while in China.  He got down on his knee to give it to her.  Tom is having some trouble with it all.
  9. Who eats chicken waffles?
  10. Am definitely going to have to check out Johnny Depp in his new movie.  That guy is numbero uno in the biz as far as I'm concerned.  He can flat out ACT.

No comments: