Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Following Darcy

I have been noticing as I walk through my house that everywhere Darcy goes she leaves traces.  I also notice that when I bring it to her attention she has an answer for each trace.  Reasoning:  "I like to leave a little bit of myself so you always think of me." or "I'm leaving a trail so that I know how to get out."  I decided it would make a good blog entry and started taking photos of her path.  She didn't much care for that and now all I have to say is, "Oh, look Darcy was here.  Let me get my camera."

Glass of unknown substance on piano making rings.
Reasoning:  "I exercise the dog and need to hydrate when I come back inside."

Hairbrush in the foyer.
Reasoning:  "I must brush my hair before I go outside to get into the car for school."

Pajamas by her desk in Steelers room.
Reasoning:  "This is also known as my changing room."

Phone and homework on living room couch.
Reasoning:  "This way I can find it in the morning."

Ring on my desk in front of my computer.
Reasoning:  "That ring is cheerful and I thought you could use some cheer."

Wrapping paraphernalia on toy box when we have a wrapping station set up across from this.
Reasoning:  "That's my personal wrapping area."

Jacket on the baker's rack in the kitchen.
Reasoning:  "Notice that it is by the door so that I can grab it on my way out."

No comments: