Saturday, January 16, 2016

NFL picks - playoffs week #2

Last Week - 3-4

New England over Kansas City - Tom Brady with a week off? Sorry Chiefs, but I don't see you moving on.

Arizona over Green Bay - I know the Packers have gotten here with hail mary's and determination, but I'm going with the Cardinals who have played steady the entire year and have Bruce Arians, a player's favorite, at the helm.

Carolina over Seattle - I'm rooting for Cam Newton. The Seahawks have had their chance the past two years. Their time is over.

Pittsburgh over Denver - I feel I have to eat my own words and have faith, but with Antonio Brown out and Big Ben hobbled I'm more than worried. If we want this we have to show major heart and grit, and frankly, I haven't seen a lot of that this year. Plus, dear me, I just love Peyton Manning and hate for him to go out on a loss. But I won't be cheering for him tomorrow.

No comments: