Saturday, February 20, 2016

Birthday Shout Out #6

When I made the resolution on the birthday shout outs I was referring to the people that I normally exchange birthday greetings with, but as I hobble along with this resolution I realize that I remember a lot of people's birthdays even if we don't exchange cards. Facebook birthday postings have made that easier, but I still have a few friends and neighbors whose birthdays I remember and so I'm shouting out to those whose birthdays I have celebrated in the past. Plus, they read my blog and I'm so very grateful for their support!



Happy Birthday Steph! Yours is always a birthday I remember. Mostly because for the longest time it was the only birthday I remember celebrating in the month of February.



I hope your day was a good one. Sending birthday hugs your way.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those pics and reminders of special days with you and Steph and Kim...Rusty too!
You were part of the family...and still are!!!

Anonymous said...

When you guys visited us...I have no pictures of that!! Nate said "where's the grandma?" Omg so fun. Thanks for birthday wishes old friend !
Steph