Saturday, February 06, 2016

The bobby pins are invading my house

For years Darcy has worn her hair back in a tight bun and because of that her hair started breaking off. Our hairdresser told her this was the issue, but she didn't stop the bun until a few months ago. Now the fly around her head wisps are driving her crazy and she uses bobby pins to hold them all down along with several different bottles of hair gunk. I've purchased several packs of bobby pins, but have told her that I'm done buying them. The reason being is that everywhere I go I find bobby pins. It's like they are following me, taunting me. I literally cannot go into a room without spotting one lying somewhere, and so this week I decided to photograph them so other people would understand.


Sunday - Floor of her bedroom


Sunday - Entrance to the bathroom


Sunday - On the kitchen table


Monday - On some homework


Monday - On some books in the Steelers room


Tuesday - Hallway


Tuesday - On my dusty coffee table


Tuesday - On the couch in the Steelers room


Wednesday - On her desk


Wednesday - On Madison's dresser


Wednesday - On the pink chair in Maddy's room


Thursday - On the back of the hall bathroom toilet


Thursday - To the side of the toilet by the shower


Thursday - In her bed


Friday - On the back of my couch


Friday - In the shower on the ledge


Friday - On the window sill above her desk

She got her haircut this week so I'm hoping her hair is on its way to better health. Be gone wisps before I lose my mind!

No comments: