Sunday, December 04, 2016

2016-2017 NFL picks - week #13

Oops. Had no internet this weekend so this post is late, but rest assured I make my picks before Thursday Night Football.

Dallas over Minnesota - I think Dallas won't start choking until the playoffs. If ever.

Atlanta over Kansas City - I just love the Falcons. If they can hold on and not fall into their lose it all in the last five games route like in the past I say they are a good bet in the playoffs.

San Francisco over Chicago - Let's see if the 49'ers can play like they did last week. If they do, they beat the Bears.

Philadelphia over Cincinnati -This game was my hardest. I wanted to go with the Bengals, but then I thought about all of their injured players, and changed my mind. Now I'm second guessing.

Green Bay over Houston - Don't feel the Texans. Haven't all year.

New England over Los Angeles - Really? Like anyone thinks the Rams will win this week.

New Orleans over Detroit - Every time I want to pick Detroit and then don't, they win. Here's hoping that isn't the case today.

Denver over Jacksonville - Put a fork in the Jags. Better luck next year.

Baltimore over Miami - The Dolphins streak ends today because the Ravens have found their mojo, and with a win over the Steelers they have motivation.

Oakland over Buffalo - I just think the Raiders are tougher than they are talked about.

Arizona over Washington - Most likely another good game to watch, but I see the Cardinals edging out the comeback skins.

Pittsburgh over Giants - I know Peyton Manning visited the team this week and tried to give his brother and the Giants points in playing against Big Ben, but Ben and Eli were drafted in the same class so Ben will want to prove something.

San Diego over Tampa Bay - I went with Phillip Rivers over the newbie despite his wishy washy-ness.

Seattle over Carolina - The Seahawks play well at night usually, and supposedly Russell Wilson is healthier than the past two weeks.

Jets over Indianapolis - I wasn't impressed with the Colts, although I wasn't impressed with the Jets either, but I would say the Jets have a edge...at least in my mind.


No comments: