Sunday, December 18, 2016

2016-2017 NFL picks - week #15

Seattle over Los Angeles - Oops. Not Rex Ryan, but Jeff Fischer who got the boot. So much for his extended contract, huh? Not thinking they pull off a big win here on Thursday.

Miami over Jets - These two teams are pretty well matched in my book despite their records. Guess I picked the better record though.

Buffalo over Cleveland - This could be the game the Browns win, but I just didn't have enough faith in that to make the pick.

Green Bay over Chicago - Another matched game? I went with the better quarterback despite his "questionable" status.

Pittsburgh over Cincinnati - The Steelers have to win now if they want to continue. No excuses. Let's just hope these last two games aren't going to be angry and full of mindless injuries. Hear me Burfict? Hear me PacMan?

Kansas City over Tennessee - I'm a believer now that the Chiefs want to win.

Minnesota over Indianapolis - Adrian Peterson is back today to play the Colts who can't decide until they take the field what kind of team they want to be. I don't have as much faith in them on the road.

Giants over Detroit - My scratching my head game. I think I went the other way as Stafford has an injured thumb.

Baltimore over Philadelphia - Unlike the Steelers, the Ravens grit it out to win no matter. God, do these birds ever have a shit game where no one tries?

Houston over Jacksonville - The Jaguars at least rack up points, unlike the Rams and the Browns, and this could be a game they win, but for some reason I went the other way.

Atlanta over San Francisco - I'm still a believer in the Falcons, and they need this game to stay a top the board.

Arizona over New Orleans - The Saints, like the Colts, can't decide who they are. They won't beat the Cardinals.

New England over Denver - Let's see how the Broncos defense does today against the media's favorite team and quarterback. WTH?

San Diego over Oakland - I just felt I needed to go with a surprise team win, and this was it.

Dallas over Tampa Bay - I believe the Bucs could take this game, and I had them doing so, but then I thought about it for another day and switched it. They are just too wishy washy, but then again, they love to play away from home.

Washington over Carolina - The Panthers are off. Their quarterback is banged up where the skins QB Cousins is hot right now.

No comments: