Saturday, December 24, 2016

2016 - 2017 NFL picks- week #16

Giants over Philadelphia - New York is a good team. Better than the Eagles. Put a fork in them.

Miami over Buffalo - My nephew is in town, and adamant about how I never pick the Dolphins. So there Ted!

Washington over Chicago - I've forgotten who Da Bears even have at quarterback these days it has been such a revolving door, but the Redskins have found a groove and will run with it again this week.

Cleveland over San Diego - This will be the week the Browns win. I mean, Phillip Rivers and the Chargers? Pfft.

Green Bay over Minnesota - The Vikings started out hot, then one by one they lost players, and eventually their poor coach ended up hospitalized. I just think, like the Eagles, they are done.

New England over Jets - Yeah. Who cares?

Atlanta over Carolina - I'm going with the Falcons. Not even sure Cam Newton is able to stand without getting dizzy after last week.

Tennessee over Jacksonville - I switched this pick after going with the Jaguars first. I just believe in Marcus Mariota.

Indianapolis over Oakland - Because once again the Colts went nuts last week, and so now I don't know what to think of them.

San Francisco over Los Angeles - Now this is a game, huh? Jeez. I hope this isn't one they plan on televising.

Tampa Bay over New Orleans - The Saints are like the Colts. Will they or won't they? I'm going with the Bucs away.

Seattle over Arizona - Another one I changed at the last minute because I think the Seahawks defense holds the Cardinals.

Cincinnati over Houston - The Bengals played well last week, and have since losing key players. The Texans not so much all year.

Pittsburgh over Baltimore - It comes down to this game. On Christmas. Who wants it? I do!

Kansas City over Denver - Another good game on the big holiday. I'm a believer now in the Chiefs while the Broncos haven't impressed me much in the last two weeks.

Dallas over Detroit - The Cowboys are just, well, doing what they haven't done since Romo appeared on the scene...winning.

No comments: