Sunday, December 11, 2016

2016*2017 NFL Picks - week #14

Kansas City over Oakland - Raiders Drew Carr's name is being bounced around as worthy of the MVP this year, but he won't beat the Chiefs this week, and then what will happen? What should happen. MVP to Dak Prescott.

Pittsburgh over Buffalo - Hopefully, we can stay on track and ride the past two games for another win. Defense will have to play hard, and the offense will need to score because Rex Ryan will have his Bills ready to play today.

Cincinnati over Cleveland - Word is that RGIII is back this week for the Browns, and something inside of me wants to pick them, but I got chicken.

Detroit over Chicago - Da Bears got hot last week, but I'm not a believer yet.

Denver over Tennessee - This might turn out to be a decent game, but I suspect the Broncos come out hard.

Indianapolis over Houston - Andrew Luck was crazy last week so I went with the crazy guy.

Arizona over Miami - The Dolphins got stuffed last week, and not so sure they won't again this week as the Cardinals trying to stay in the hunt.

Washington over Philadelphia - The Redskins right now are the better team.

Carolina over San Diego - Yep, this one was my back and forth, but I figured Phillip Rivers doesn't like colder weather, and according to my daughter North Carolina is cold.

Minnesota over Jacksonville - I hear there is snow in the north so the Floridians playing in that doesn't give me much confidence.

San Francisco over Jets - I went wild with this pick, but the Jets have sucked the past two weeks, and the 49'ers are giving Kaepernick another chance this week.

Green Bay over Seattle - Yep, went a bit crazy on this one too, but again I factored in the weather and Lambeau Field. I mean, Lambeau Field.

Atlanta over Los Angeles - The Falcons redeem themselves this week.

Tampa Bay over New Orleans - Suddenly the Bucs are at the top of the division, and since this game is away I went with them because for whatever reason they love to play away.

Giants over Dallas - The Cowboys are due to go down.

New England over Baltimore - Big game finally on MNF. The Patriots might not find this one an easy one.

No comments: