Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My family guests


Before the last party, we had to say goodbye to my Indiana family. The week went by all too fast for me, although it didn't feel like it at the time. I didn't get the time I needed with them, and what little time I did get with them seemed to be in the early morning hours between midnight and three o'clock. I've never been so tired.


We did eat, despite my cousin thinking otherwise. Susan knows her way around area restaurants town by now so she took Jaimee to various places for seafood and steak. We had breakfast out one morning and hit our local beach area restaurant on another day, but for the most part the two girls entertained themselves.


I can't thank them enough for coming to Florida to help out this graduation week. They bunked together, cleaned my house, and attended some graduation parties with us all with a smile on their faces. It is always nice to spend time with family no matter how much it is, and I'm hopeful we will be able to do it again when I'm not so busy and/or stressed.



No comments: