Monday, September 17, 2018

No Monday football recap? Yikes!

No football recap this morning because I left for my nephew's wedding last week, and the festivities and craziness of that adventure have usurped football. Although, I did finish making my picks and setting my fantasy football team at the wedding reception itself. That's the last time I follow my sister and her son's advice on football. They led me astray.

I did not see the Steelers game. I listened to part of it on the Steelers radio network as I drove back to my brother's from the destination wedding, but I fell asleep after putting on my Steelers shirt upon arrival. Too much partying plus sharing a small hotel bed equaled one tired, old lady. I have yet to see any news of football beyond scores. My brother is a huge St. Louis Cardinals fan, and thus we watch baseball. Or golf. He doesn't do football and refuses to allow me control of the remote. I've had to turn to the Internet for any news, and that is minimal.

Rest assured, I'll be back at it next week. I'm going to the Steelers game in person on Monday night against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who are suddenly WINNING with their tired, old quarterback. It should be an exciting game. In the meantime, enjoy these photos from the wedding of my brother's son.








No comments: