Sunday, December 09, 2018

2018 NFL picks week 14

Last week - 7-9 (Ugh...bad week)
Overall - 124-68

Tennessee over Jacksonville - Easy Peasy

Buffalo over Jets - I've picked most of the favorites this week and thought maybe this was a game that could go in the underdog's favor, but I feel some kind of kinship with the Bills right now. They are a team that doesn't quit, and they're at home.

Cleveland over Carolina - I changed this pick. Somewhere an underdog is going to take it, and the Browns have a decent shot over a mediocre Panther team. Or not. I can't predict this Panther team.

Green Bay over Atlanta - Rumor is that Aaron Rodgers is running the Packer organization. Well, if so, then he'd better pull this win off today. That's the only reason I picked them today because this could be another underdog win.

Kansas City over Baltimore - Go Chiefs!

New England over Miami - Not worried at all here.

New Orleans over Tampa - The Saints might find this game isn't as easy as they might hope. If they hadn't lost last week, I'd of picked Tampa. If the rainy weather holds, maybe the Bucs can pull it off, but it's hard to bet against Drew Brees, whose playing for MVP.

Giants over Washington - No Odell Beckham Jr. today. This is a toss-up here. Can't imagine it being an exciting game, but who knows?

Houston over Indianapolis - I feel like I'm wishy-washy on my picks this week, but again, the Colts could pull off a win here if they play not like they did last week. Unfortunately, it's an away game, so I went with the hot team.

Chargers over Cincinnati - I had the Bengals but then remembered that they haven't got Andy Dalton. Not that Driskell has done a lousy job, but the Chargers have more at stake.

Denver over San Francisco - The Broncos are on a roll and the 49ers? Uh, well, yeah.

Dallas over Philadelphia - This might actually be a decent game if the Eagles show up.

Pittsburgh over Oakland - All on the line here for the Steelers. Need pressure on Prescott today from the defense. Connor is out, so we shall see if Ben has the arm today.

Arizona over Detroit - I needed an underdog.

Rams over Chicago - My UNC quarterback returns for Da Bears today, but how can I pick against the Rams?

Seattle over Minnesota - The Seahawks are just fun to watch this season. MNF? Pete Carroll will want to shine!

No comments: