Sunday, December 16, 2018

2018 NFL picks week 15

Last Week - 8-8
Overall - 131- 76

Chargers over Kansas City - I only thought this one. I didn't exactly push the button to lock it in, and then I missed the deadline. But I felt it. It's the reason why I hesitated. Bummer. I also missed the game. That's an even bigger bummer.

Houston over Jets - The Texans are the under the radar Survival contestants.

Cleveland over Denver - The Browns just needed to warm up, and in our division, they aren't done yet.

Atlanta over Arizona - Really, if the Falcons can't pull off this win heads need to roll.

Buffalo over Detroit - I went with the home team. 

Chicago over Green Bay - Big game today between these two. Huge rivalry. Let's see what Da Bears can do.

Cincinnati over Oakland - The Bengals are still knocking at the playoff door. 

Indianapolis over Dallas - If the Colts of last week show up today, I think they can take the Cowboys, but boy, this was a hard pick.

Minnesota over Miami - I had it the other way but switched it last minute. Big day for both teams in playoff stats.

Tennessee over Giants - I'm rooting for the Giants, but they haven't shown me enough to pick them.

Jacksonville over Washington - Toss-up.

Baltimore over Tampa Bay - Heads have already rolled here in Tampa, and something tells me the Glazer's aren't done yet. The Ravens don't want Pittsburgh to take the division, and they will work hard to keep their own heads from rolling.

Seattle over San Francisco - Uh, yep, it would be a miracle if the 49'ers pulled this one off.

Pittsburgh over New England - I really didn't believe this pick--not deep in my heart, but now I have some hope. The stats are against us. Yep, then it's our turn, don't you think? Plus, we're wearing our Color Rush uniforms. At home. 

Rams over Philadelphia - Oh, my the Eagles have lost Carson Wentz, but frankly, isn't their back-up well known? Still, the Rams want home-field advantage and won't want to lose two in a row.

New Orleans over Carolina - The Saints on MNF? Hard to bet against that.

No comments: