Friday, September 13, 2019

Eight month resolution check

Let's see how I'm doing eight months in on the resolutions. I rate myself with numbers 1-10. Always working to have a total 50-50 by the end of the year. Hasn't happened yet, but one never knows...

  • Tackle a project once a month - Yeah, uh, no. Nothing. Score - 0
  • Finish my book, begin editing it, and start writing book #2 - This one is done. Technically. I mean, the book is finished and I started on book two. And technically, I began editing, but now I have to seriously edit the entire thing. But that isn't what this resolution states. Tee hee. I'm a finalist in another contest with the first book, and it now goes to an editor, so I guess I need to really take this time to do some serious edit. But technically... Score: 10
  • Learn the next step in the writing career (i.e., writing a synopsis, querying an agent, etc.). - Yes. Did this too. Score: 10
  • Adopt a healthier lifestyle (including eating, exercising, sleeping, and vitamins) - I am thrilled to say that these past two months, I stepped this resolution up, especially the month of August. Score: 8
  • Use more Wyndham points this year than last year - This one can't really be completed until the end of the year, but I think I'm doing well via selling points. Score: 9


Total: 37 out of 50 - Slowly moving up the point system.

No comments: