Sunday, September 29, 2019

NFL 2019-2020 picks week 4

Last Week - 8-8
Overall - 23-25

Green Bay over Philadelphia - I forgot to make this pick in time, but I think I would've gone with the Packers at home.

Atlanta over Tennessee - I changed this one at the last minute. I mean, what is happening with the Falcons? Surely, they can do something at home.

New England over Buffalo - The Bills will show us here what kind of a football team they want to be this year.

Kansas City over Detroit - If Pat Mahomes keeps throwing and his receivers keep catching those wild, flying high passes, who will beat this team?

Indianapolis over Oakland - I contemplated picking the Raiders for a couple of days, but every time I go against the Colts, they win so...

Chargers over Miami - The Dolphins showed some spirit last week, but can they beat Phillip Rivers' arm?

Giants over Washington - I'm going with Daniel Jones.

Baltimore over Cleveland - Can Baker Mayfield work his arm as well as he does his mouth? So far, not so much. The Ravens are stacked with new players this year, and with this newbie QB, they are tough.

Houston over Carolina - Toss-up game

Rams over Tampa Bay - Just like the Chiefs, the Rams have the gunslinger. The Bucs? Yeah, who knows what goes on with those guys.

Seattle over Arizona - I had the Cardinals. I changed at the last minute. I don't know why. A feeling?

Minnesota over Chicago - Same with this game. Toss-up. I had the Bears, but then I switched. I'm just not sold on these Bears yet, despite their getting it together in the last half.

Denver over Jacksonville - I'm going with the home team.

Dallas over New Orleans - Hard to bet against the Cowboys with Drew Brees out, and yes, his replacement did well last week, but this week I'll know for sure if it wasn't a fluke?

Pittsburgh over Cincinnati - The Bengals have the same losing record but better stats. I don't think we won't go winless, but I don't know how well we will do this week. It's just hard for me to bet against my team.

No comments: