Sunday, September 22, 2019

NFL 2019-2020 picks - Week 3

Last Week - 7-9
Overall - 16-16


Jacksonville over Titans - I figured it was their time.

Buffalo over Cinncinati - Not that either team has come out remarkable, but the Bills have the edge, and they're playing at home.

Dallas over Miami - I mean...

Green Bay over Denver - Okay, so the Packers (especially the defense) showed me more last week, and they are at home. Joe Flacco is playing like the Flacco of the Ravens-sometimes good and sometimes not.

Atlanta over Indianapolis - The Falcons are on the brink. Today I feel they will get over the hump.

Kansas City over Baltimore - This is the hyped game of the week. I hope the Chiefs aren't underestimating the Ravens because when you do--BAM. Chiefs have the advantage of the home crowd, so they made the pick.

Minnesota over Oakland - This is my toss-up game. I still think the Raiders are a growing team and we will see more wins this year--but this team is on the road for like the next ten weeks so...

New England over Jets - I mean...

Philadelphia over Detroit - Can Carson Wentz keep away from injuries? Two quarterbacks with big arms. I went with the home team.

Arizona over Carolina - I had the Panthers winning. I changed it. No Cam Newton? 

Tampa Bay over Giants - Ah, jeez...No Eli Manning. Can Daniel Jones do better? Probably a good team to try it against but these Bucs--one never knows.

Chargers over Houston - Don't see this any other way.

Pittsburgh over 49ers - Yeah, I'm a fan...

Seattle over New Orleans - No Drew Brees. I saw what the Seahawks can do. Again, they are at home, and that stadium is LOUD.

Rams over Cleveland - Another game I'm looking forward to seeing. Maybe I'm going off that first loss in week one from the Browns. 

Washington over Chicago - I'm a rebel.

No comments: