Sunday, September 15, 2019

NFL 2019-2020 week two picks

Last Week 8-7
Overall - 8-7

Carolina over Tampa Bay - The Bucs always do better away. Why didn’t I go with them? 

San Francisco over Cincinnati - The 49ers looked good last week. 

Chargers over Detroit - I liked what I saw last week from Phillip Rivers, but I think the Lions will give the Chargers a run for their money. 

Minnesota over Green Bay - Maybe because the Packers/Bears game was so lackluster that I made this pick. 

Tennessee over Indianapolis - Toss up game. 

New England over Miami - Really? I dread the day I have to pick the Dolphins in my Survival Football League. 

Buffalo over Giants - All I hear about is Daniel Jones, but thus far, he’s just the future.

Pittsburgh over Seattle - Yeah, I’m hoping for better football. If Ben isn’t getting it done, I’m ready to defer to Mason Rudolph.

Dallas over Washington - The Cowboys are the Patriots of the NFC.

Baltimore over Arizona - Anyone going the opposite way after last week?

Houston over Jacksonville - The Jags took the Steelers third-string quarterback, but I liked Dobbs. He’ll do well for them but not sure it will be over the Texans.

Kansas City over Oakland - The Raiders might eke out their season, but betting against the Chiefs seems crazy. 

Denver over Chicago - The Bears are going to have to show me more today.

New Orleans over Rams - Game of the week. I’m taking experience over big contracts and youth.

Philadelphia over Atlanta - Hoping for a big game for Julio but not sure he can carry the team to a win. 


Cleveland over Jets - The Browns will look better this week. 

No comments: