Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Starting off April not with showers

Since my posts on the plastic ties, my family (and we now include the boyfriend as part of us) likes to bring them to me hidden in their fists as if offering up a special prize. Haha, very funny.

Then I got an envelope in the mail from my friend Kim, and walking up the driveway I contemplated what in the world she could be sending me because it wasn't a holiday, nor my birthday, and the days of writing one another have longed passed.

I was totally clueless.


Okay, so I laughed. Another loud, belly roar where I clutched my sides and howled while the dog cocked his head to the side and worried for my sanity.

April Fool's!

Good one.

Me: "Look what I got in the mail."

Madison: "Wow! Fan mail from your readers!


No comments: