Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pondering.....

  • That the people who barrel through four-way stops were the ones who didn't take turns as children.
  • How interesting it is that the same people always stop when a police car is at one of those four corners.
  • That every two weeks or so someone you know should follow you in a car to make sure your taillights are all working.
  • That it is okay to skip work to lounge poolside or head to the beach.
  • That the children who were not able to make the international trip should still be getting an education at school.
  • How interesting it is that I'm getting in touch with family and friends I haven't spoken to in years via Facebook.
  • I really should start planning my summer vacation.
  • That someone needs to make sunscreen smell better.
  • That I should use my coupons that I clip each week.
  • I'm not 40 something. I'm $39.95 plus shipping and handling.

No comments: