Sunday, March 01, 2009

Out of the mouths of my babes....

Tom: "What are you doing?"

Me: "None of your beeswax."

Tom: "Well, it is my beeswax because you're on a computer you shouldn't be on."

Me: "Oooooo."

Tom: "Seriously, what are you doing?"

Me: "Seriously, I can't tell you that. It's top secret."

Tom: "That's my computer you're on."

Me: "What do you think I'm going to do to it?"

Tom: "It's not a computer for playing on. Things could happen to it. What are you doing?"

Me: "I'm making things happen."

Tom: (coming into the room and poking me): "Oh, yeah, well, I'm making things happen too."

Me: (jumping) "You'd better stop it. My hand is shaking and things could get bumped....like my coffee which could go all over your precious computer and whoa, the things that could happen if that would happen!"

Darcy: (clapping) "My parents are better than watching TV!"

1 comment:

Susan said...

How true that is:) Is that a "Sweet Tomatoes" salad??? Yummie