Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekly General Hospital Rant

I tried to do this on another blog, but I've decided to ditch that blog and this is one of the posts that will continue on because I have to get this out in the open for my own sanity. If you don't watch GH, just skip this weekly post.

  • When did Kelly's reopen? Last thing I remember it blew up with Mike inside. True, Luke mentioned something about rebuilding, but then Luke has been mentioning things off and on through the month and then disappearing....(see #4 ) So Kelly's just opened without fanfare or mention? Or did I miss something?

  • I hate the federal agents. Rayner is a complete idiot and the man who plays him is the worst actor. I could do a better job of acting and I'm not even a man! As for the pig-tailed Winifred....can she drop the "Spinelli speak"? She obviously did that while undercover because no FBI head honcho would hire someone who jabbers like that. Stop it. There is only one Spinelli.

  • For months now I have suggested (to anyone who would listen) that the storyline should have Sonny and Jason really working for the WSB all these years undercover. I got excited when the FBI was brought in, but alas, the writers didn't follow my idea. And where is the WSB? Please...if you insist on this storyline then you should have used Scorpio. Or Sean? Way better actors and characters then this Rayner dude.

  • And speaking of Scorpio....what happened to his "son" and Luke? We see them and now we don't. They are on one day and gone the next. It is starting to make me a tad nuts. Stick with a story, would you? And please....bring back Luke and give him a real story!

  • Why is it that Sonny's home is so accessible? Everyone in Port Charles seems able to just walk in and wander around. For a mobster who has two bodyguards his security sucks!

  • Really hate to see Sam back with Jason and Elizabeth back with Lucky. Can you spell B-O-R-I-N-G? I like that Sam is into detecting and danger (reminds me of Felicia, a WAY better character), but I hate her with Jason. Can we not find her someone else to work with. Maybe Mac? He could use a facelift. Let him get back into the thick of detective work instead of running around whining about everyone else's detecting.

  • Please, please, please, stop hiring these new actors when you have old ones that are sorely missed. The great thing about GH is the past history. Stop all the mob nonsense and get back to the hospital and the people that run around in it. I miss Monica, Bobbi (although her face lift makes me sad), Alan, Edward, and Tracy. I don't; however, care about seeing someone who looks like someone else. Rebecca Shaw? Seriously, does that ever happen? Why wouldn't that woman run for the hills? I hope that storyline will emerge quickly, and it had better be something creative.

  • And what is happening to the hospital? Is it completely burned? Is it even open? Are the nurses and doctors out of work? An update please!

  • Love Sonny (and Maurice's ad-libbing) when he is in a scene with Spinelli. Kudos to the two actors!

No comments: