Monday, August 03, 2009

Weekend Memories

  • Brea opened the patio door and was outside quick as a wink, and when he went to get her, she got down on all fours and scurried back inside through the doggy door.
  • Darcy earned money toiling in the heat, and then she spent some of it on a Slurpee for relief.
  • There were four of them gathered in the bathroom when they should have been watching the movie, and I surprised them as much as they did me. My first instinct was to protect the child at my side. May she never become one of them.


  • Everyone at the restaurant commented on the two girls with their babies, and we smiled. It won't be this way for long. 
  • Tom wanted to sit next to me at the movies like a date, but Darcy was worried she would be scared. Dad got up and let her have his seat so she could be next to her mommy.

1 comment:

Susan said...

We get the same looks as Gabby strolls her babyborn around the stores!!! I love it that they still play with dollies, makes them stay young!!!!!