Friday, October 02, 2009

What the hell?


  • For the past 15 years, my garbage pick-up has been on Mondays and Thursdays. Now for some reason, they have changed it to Tuesdays and Fridays. WTH?

  • How can someone have so many forwarded joke/junk emails daily? And why do they feel the need to forward it to me? WTH?

  • Going out of turn at a four-way stop. My pet-peeve. Seriously? It isn't that hard, WTH?

  • My 5th-grade daughter and three other kids don't have math books at school because they don't have enough books for everyone. WTH? At a private school!

  • My husband wants a dog. Not just a dog, but a puppy! WTH?

  • The tendon in my right arm is sore from farming...virtually. WTH?

  • The Pittsburgh Steelers, the champs of 6 super bowls, are 1-3. WTH?

  • I cashed a check for my ten-year-old and told her she could have the money after she wrote a letter thanking the person who gave her the check. Now I don't know what I did with the bank envelope full of money. WTH?

  • I pack lunches each morning, but the girls can't seem to clean the bags out after school. WTH?

  • I'm utterly exhausted during the day, but can't seem to sleep at night. WTH?

  • My crockpot burned my pot roast while on low for 8 hours. WTH?

  • But...this rainbow appeared out of nowhere and I'm taking it as a sign that things will soon be better and more to my liking! 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow! When you play catch-up you really catch-up! I loved your new post...especially your "make-up" post:) Hope you had fun tonight with your friends at dinner...you deserve it:)))