Saturday, October 10, 2009

What not to do when ill

Shows that I have watched either on television or the Internet while sick at home:
  • Jon and Kate Plus 8 - This show is seriously sad. How nutty is this woman? I just want to bring the kids home with me. Especially Cara and Maddy.
  • The Bonnie Hunt Show - What a nice woman. So funny. Entertaining.
  • Sports Center - Nothing better on Monday mornings then this show. I loved the coverage on Brett Favre and the Vikings.
  • Bring it On: All or Nothing - A really cheesy movie starring Hayden Panettiere from Heroes.
  • What Not To Wear - I loved this episode because it still had Nick Arrojo, my hero.
  • A Baby Story - Still cry when I watch these shows.
  • Little People Big World - These were some "lost" episodes. I enjoy this show, but always forget to watch it unless I'm channel surfing on a weekend.
  • The Duggars - Read about this family, but to watch them....whoa.
  • Reba - My sister-in-law introduced me to this show while on vacation two years ago. I never watch many sitcoms, and despite my love for country music, I never watched this show. But I have to tell you....it is hysterical! Catch the reruns on cable.
  • Rescue Me - I'm still trying to get through my recordings of this season. One of the best shows on television today.
  • Modern Family - I decided to check out pilots of some of the new shows that got decent reviews. I have to say that the pilot of this show is laug-out-loud funny. I enjoyed it so much I set my DVR to record it each Wednesday.
  • Cougar Town - Not something I'll record, but entertaining for a sick-at-home woman.
  • Medium - I forgot to record the season premiere of my fav show so I caught up on it via the Net.
  • Today Show - Got to get some news.
  • Wife Swap - WOW! It took me about four episodes of this show to realize that there is a setup. Some of these people! Some of these wives! And the husbands and their screaming? Jeez! Makes for entertaining television though.
  • The View - Watched the Halloween costume episode today where I discovered that Kate Gosselin is the number one selling costume this year. How sad is that?

No comments: