Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Year end photos

 Suz getting ready

Determined to get some pool time despite the weather

Spotted Santa at the airport after dropping off the family

 Kelly & Darcy not concentrating on grocery shopping

 Darcy, Kelly & Madison now concentrating on Christmas dinner shopping

 Christmas dinner groceries

 My decorated house (Tom put the lights up on the 22nd)

Time to start my 2011 Picasa photo files and add 2010 into the pile of photos that need to be loaded on to DVD's.  I try to organize files, but no matter how well I work at it something always messes up and begins driving me crazy.  I got a DVD maker for Christmas that will allow me to put all of the cassette movies of the kids in the early days on to DVD's.  Until the next new electronic device comes out that pushes out DVD's.
But I am determined and have made a resolution so I'm getting organized and preparing to start the new year off right.  We shall see....

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the photos, miss you!

K Anne said...

In my mind, I am usually kind of pretty or at least OK-looking...then i see photos of myself and BOOM!