Sunday, November 06, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

When I first began photographing my children and their friends dressed for trick or treating, I joked about how we would look back over the years as they grew against the red wall where the pictures were taken. 

I'm not sure that I really believed the tradition would continue through the years as I know how friendships come and go with kids and adults, but I'm so glad that this is one that has.  We have grown from our original 6 (Mika wouldn't get in the above photo) in 2004 and it has been a joy to behold.



Us:  "How is it that the red wall has gotten smaller every year?"

 
Wishing everyone a Happy Harvest & Fall Season

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see Madison is dressed in scrubs...I wouldn't expect anything less from a neurosurgeon's daughter :)
Love, Jaimee