Friday, August 17, 2012

Fun Friday Products

While on vacation this summer I spent quite a bit of time reading entertainment and women magazines and I noticed that all of them have pages on fashion or products that must make most women giddy upon seeing them.  I am not the artsy fartsy type at all.  I don't enjoy cooking.  I don't create beautiful home decorations.  I don't dress in fashionable clothing.  I don't wear make-up.  I've tried to do all of those things at one time or another, but I don't always feel so comfortable in my own skin.  I found one product out of several magazines that I thought I might spend the money on to try, and then that gave me an idea to have my own product page on my blog.  So once a week, until I get bored, I shall post some products that I have found useful in making my life a tad bit....better?....prettier....easier?  Who knows!


Up & Up blackhead facial scrub 
This is a product that Kelly bought and we all used.  My kids loved it and so I bought it when we returned home.  While I'm not sure that it made my face any better I liked that I was using something outside my normal routine so I bought some for myself too.  It doesn't have much of a scent, but I like the scrubbing feeling of the black beads.

Pantene moisture renewal shampoo and conditioner

Another vacation purchase and my hair has never been softer.  I bought this brand because it was on sale and I chose this type because it was for normal hair.

Dental Flossers
My mother refers to these dental products as "saws".  I dislike flossing.  I always wrap the floss too tight around my fingers when using and I find sticking my fingers in my mouth to be awkward.  These little babies make it easier for me all the way around

EOS organic lip balm

This was a purchase I made while on vacation and it became my most favorite thing ever, but then again I love lip balm.  I like that it was different and fun.

No comments: