Saturday, September 22, 2012

8 month resolution check

  1. To "work on" not chewing my nails - Nope.  Haven't jumped back on this resolution.  Chew them.  Don't know why.  Can't seem to stop.  I'm terrible.  Score: 0
  2. To lower my cholesterol - Have the paper work to get it tested again, but I really feel that I conquered this one the first time it was lowered.  Can't do much more on it until I'm tested.  Score: 10
  3. To find time and do things only for myself - I haven't done much in this department except sleep, which I guess could count.  This trying to get back into the only 5 hours of sleep category is whipping my butt.  Plus I'm working daily on top of my SAHM duties.  Must work on getting to the gym.  Score: 5
  4. To do a better job of keeping on top of my SAHMly chores - I have to say that I've been better in this one, not perfect, just better than the last check-up.  It isn't what I'd like it to be, but it is getting there.  Score:  5
  5. To say something nice to every person I come into contact with daily - I don't know what I was thinking on this one.  It isn't an easy thing to remember especially if you aren't up to par, but for the most part I think I'm decent to people.  I'll try harder next few months. Score:  6
 Total:  26 out of 50 - Hey, I'm halfway there if just two months off the halfway mark.  These are silly resolutions now that I'm more than halfway there.  Next year I'm really going to concentrate on important things!

No comments: