Sunday, October 27, 2013

NFL football picks - week 8

Last week - 11 - 4
Overall - 77-43

Carolina over Tampa - At first I had an itsy, teeny weeny feeling in my stomach that I should take the Bucs.  It passed.  Must have been gas.

Detroit over Dallas - The Lions had a loss last week in a tough game while the Cowboys sailed past the Eagles.  Detroit is at home.  I went with that.

Kansas City over Cleveland - At some point I need to watch this Chiefs team (and why is no one glamoring for a name change here?).  The Browns started out making us all think things would be different this year, but then they didn't.  I think the Chiefs go 8-0 today.

New England over Miami - Brady is not happy about last weeks game.  Guarantee.  The Jets?  Ugh.  He won't lose this week.

New Orleans over Buffalo - Now suddenly that I stopped picking the Bills they are the little team that could.  Still not picking them this week though over the Saints who had a week off.

Giants over Eagles - I had this one the other way around, but changed it while turning in my picks to try and change things up over other people.  Both teams are ugly.  Either team could play crazy today and tromp the other.  I just went crazy for crazy sake.

San Francisco over Jacksonville - Does this even need an explanation?

Cincinnati over Jets - Hey, I'm all for the J!E!T!S! beating this team.  I just don't see it happening.

Pittsburgh over Oakland - Well, today is the day.  We shall see just how far along the Steelers really are and whether or not they want to be.

Denver over Washington - Unless the Broncos are on a downward slide I feel a win from them as Washington is still trying to decide what game they are playing.

Atlanta over Arizona - I wasn't so impressed with the Falcons when they played the Bucs, but I haven't seen the Cardinals play.  Plus I needed another crazy shake up.

Green Bay over Minnesota - I'm done jumping in front of Josh Freeman to protect him.  He had a raw deal here in Tampa.  Shake it off, dig down, and climb back up the football hill.  Pfft.   Not sure he can do that.  Hasn't shown it so far.  Won't do so against Aaron Rogers.

Seattle over St. Louis - Who picked these lopsided Monday Night Football games?

No comments: