Friday, October 11, 2013

Oh, yum!

This is the recipe that I made during my Facebook Recipe Week.  It wasn't one of the recipes, but one I made on my own and since my family raved about it so I thought I would share it.

*Cara's Chicken Caesar Wraps
  • Cooked chicken, diced (rotisserie!)
  • Romaine lettuce
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Sliced almonds
  • Cucumber, diced
  • Caesar dressing (more then normal for moisture)
  • Salt and pepper
  • Dill
  • Tortilla wraps
Mix all together in a bowl.  I didn't measure ingredients and just used what I would use to make a huge salad for the four of us.  Spoon a nice portion of the mixture into a flour tortilla, roll it into a wrap, and cut in half.  I served it with fruit and pretzel sticks.  We've made it again since the first time and made extras for the next day.  Even leftovers were tasty.


No comments: