Friday, April 03, 2015

Out of the mouths of babes

Me: "Sailor is really taking great care with that henna tattoo of hers. She is timing herself and following the directions to clean it every five minutes."

Jaimee: "I think she understands the value of money unlike my own kids. My own kids are so use to getting everything they want and I know that is my fault, but still you would think they would pay attention to prices and stuff."

Fast forward to the next day where we rented kayaks and paddled out into the gulf to an island where we looked for seashells and starfish.

Wyatt: "Mom, mom, look what I got!"


Wyatt: "I found you a sponge. For FREE!"

Me: "And here you didn't think your kids knew the value of money."

Apparently that sponge movie and the subsequent sponge shop didn't go over Wyatt's head after all.

No comments: