Monday, April 06, 2015

Photobomb!

Me: "Okay, backseat picture! On the way to the sponge docks!"


*****

Me: "Darcy, go stand over there and I'll take your picture."


Carson: "Photobomb!"

*****

Darcy: "Mom, take a picture of me in front of the sunset."


Darcy: "Carson, quick let my mom take a picture of me."

Carson: "Okay, go!"


Darcy: "Stop photobombing! Come on Carson, please."


Darcy: "Wait. Where is he?"


Carson: "I'm right here!"


Darcy: "Is he in the picture?"


Carson: "Yes, he is!"

*****

Jaimee: "Okay, girls! Let's get a picture of all of the girls."


Carson: "And Carson! Photobomb!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had woken up in that condo and was waiting on you to come and take me on another adventure! Thank you for everything :) especially the memories! Love you all, Jaimee