Wednesday, September 09, 2015

10 Hump Day questions running through my mind


  1. Will the Steelers win tomorrow night? Can we get through the game without injury? Is all this hype about our offensive going to be the opposite? Will the city and its fans really go for an offensive team over a defensive team? Will James Harrison sack Brady? Should I fly to Pittsburgh for a game this year?
  2. My new neighbors' daughter attends the same small private school my daughters both attended. Apparently she knows Darcy. Isn't it a small world?
  3. Will I have issues tomorrow at the dentist office when I go for my six month cleaning and check-up. Ugh. I hate the dentist visits.
  4. Is my family planning on coming for the Christmas holidays? Should I ask them? I need to start shopping now. Can I actually do that? I say that every year.
  5. Why is my dog so tired these past few days? Why does he come alive at night when I'm ready to sleep?
  6. Should I go to the swim meet early to volunteer? Will I melt in this heat if I do? Why do we have to come an hour early just to write our name down on a volunteer sheet. Can't she just put me down each week?
  7. Why did the writers feel they needed to have Alica and Cary leave Lockhart Gardner and create their own firm? Isn't that something four years wouldn't really do? Didn't they have a good thing where they were? Doesn't she feel any loyalty to people who took a chance on her after 14 years of staying at home with her kids?
  8. Why is it that when I call people it lasts hours? From now on I'm having just a day where I kick back and talk on the phone. Should I put that in my flylady control journal? Why do people talk on the phone nowadays when they can facetime? 
  9. Why am I so far behind on my communication via mail? I have a thank you, two birthdays, and well, something else but I've lost my list. Did I just answer my own question? Why is my list missing from my desk.
  10. Do all of those above questions really count as ten?

No comments: