Wednesday, September 30, 2015

10 Hump Day questions running rampant in my head

  1. Can I practice law on the sly without a license? My binge watching The Good Wife on Netflix has made me an expert in my mind. An article in our paper this week had me wanting to pick up the phone to represent the guy who was arrested. I think he has a good case innocent or guilty.
  2. Should I continue to buy CD's or should I give that up? I have a player in my van, but I also have the capability to plug in my Apple devices to listen to digital soundtracks. Of course, my Iphone doesn't have enough storage to even be able to play songs...
  3. Do I need to know how to read music if I want to learn to play the drums? Something tells me the answer to that is yes, but then again maybe I'm one of those people with an ear for music...
  4. Why can't I get paperwork done on time? I need to make office hours for myself at least once a week to get birthday cards and other paperwork out on time. I even have thank you notes I haven't sent out from August! My mother taught me better than this...
  5. If you have a secret meeting with the pope and then discuss it, doesn't that defeat the purpose of a "secret" meeting? This nonsense just reiterates my belief that this Kentucky woman is not to be trusted. Psst...a secret...
  6. Does my dog understand every word I say to him? He certainly seems to as he has various facial changes depending on what I'm saying. The cocking of the head is just something he does because he knows it is cute, but when he glances at me sideways with that I-know-what-you-are-saying-you-know look I really believe...
  7. Do my new neighbors not cut their shrubs between our yards because they are hoping a growth will keep me from being nosy? That can't believe that growth looks good. And it is obstructing my view of their yard and back porch. I mean, I can't see in!
  8. If I throw something out that I haven't used in months or years, will I immediately need it? I'm thinking this might be a New Year's Resolution for next year as I have accumulated WAY too much stuff, but I'm worried that someday I just might need that leather bracelet I bought on vacation somewhere and have never worn.
  9. Should I mold the new guy at school or just give up? A new administrator is making my life difficult because I don't know what he wants, and I suspect he doesn't know what he wants from us, but seriously we can't keep going on like this or I'll be insane...
  10. What are my dreams telling me? Seriously I dream about the coolest things;; new television show ideas, inventions, reminders of things I haven't thought of in days. I'm wondering if maybe I see the future...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your head sounds very crowded, declutter! Love ya!

Jay Brewer said...

Law and drums - do it!!!