Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Ten Hump Day questions running through my head


  1. On The Good Wife Alicia Florrick told a colleague that she drank a glass of wine every day at 3:00 p.m. while waiting for her kids to come home. She is a big time lawyer who manages a family and a list of clients so I felt that if I wanted a drink during the day then it would be fine because obviously Alicia has no trouble imbibing daily. Then I wondered does it mean the same when it is fictional?
  2. How can one buy a couch without spending an entire day lounging on it, reading on it, sitting on it, and sleeping on it?
  3. Why did gas stations quit pumping gas for customers?
  4. Can working women over the age of 50 who have daily hot flashes wear silk?
  5. Should I try a waist trainer?
  6. Are the bee colonies better than last year? Has that situation evened out? Will there be enough honey for my Cream of Wheat this winter?
  7. Does the above count as three questions or should I consider the other two sub questions?
  8. Are my years of chlorine inhalation the reason why I get sore throats now when cleaning bathrooms?
  9. Will this be the year that I actually begin my Christmas shopping earlier than December?
  10. Is it likely that one of the male country singers in the top ten will want to do a duet with me?

No comments: