Sunday, October 04, 2015

NFL Picks - Week #4

Last Week - 9 - 7
Overall - 20 -27

Pittsburgh over Baltimore - As soon as the Ravens lost game number 3 I knew we were in trouble. When Ben went down I didn't listen to my own advice and immediately picked the Ravens to beat us. 0-4? Not likely. Then came Wednesday when I make my picks and suddenly I felt differently. I had faith. Faith in Michael Vick. Faith in the guys around him. I never hesitated picking my boys. Stupid me. What was that on Thursday night?

Jets over Miami - I have no idea what I was thinking in picking this one. Probably that the Dolphins can't seem to find a football to save their lives?

Atlanta over Houston - The Falcons are hot right now and the Texans are not. Bottom line.

Buffalo over Giants - I like what I've seen with Rex Ryan's new team and I've yet to watch the Giants. Heck, I can't even remember any news about them other than Eli's new contract. Perhaps this is a game I'd better watch.

Oakland over Chicago - Jeez, while I was busy writing off the Raiders they were busy putting together a team that wins. Guess I changed my mind on them.

Cincinnati over Kansas City - Can the Bengals go undefeated through week four? Whoosh. I don't know. I had the Chiefs, but then I went back to the Bengals. They have been playing some solid football and they are at home. Plus, I just chucked out Ben for Andy Dalton on my fantasy team.

Indianapolis over Jacksonville - I haven't seen either of these teams play yet either other than highlights. I think I just don't count out Andrew Luck shoulder injury or not. Of course, he needs to play today, but then again I make these picks on Wednesday.

Tampa Bay over Carolina - So I'm a sucker for the home team? I don't know...weak moment.

Philadelphia over Washington - The Eagles pulled out a win last week so I took them this week. Because I really thought they would be better then they have been. Because the Redskins are so screwed up in the locker room, on the field, and in fighting with the Native Americans who dislike the "Redskins" moniker.

San Diego over Cleveland - I just can't believe Phillip Rivers won't win this one.

Denver over Minnesota - I'm hoping this week with the Steelers not playing that I'll be able to check out some of the teams I've yet to see play. The Vikings are one of those. They are a tad wishy washy and the Broncos defense is too good so I took the home team.

Arizona over St. Louis - If the Cardinals can keep putting up the numbers they just might be the team that emerges 4-0 this week.

Green Bay over San Francisco - Yes, yes, I'm convinced. I'll take the Packers this week.

Dallas over New Orleans - This is my crazy pick this week. A toss up.

Seattle over Detroit - The Seashawks are finding their way and I don't see them losing at home this week. Of course with my picks lately who knows?

No comments: